lunes, 17 de mayo de 2021

Monday, May 17th



Good Morning my sweety pies!!!  
I know you feel sleepy 馃槾
but I am sure you had an awesome weekend!!! 馃榿

Explanation of the Day: We will be practising CAN and COULD.  Then we will copy some sentences in the class copybook, so prepare your class copybook and the pencil case.

馃榿SEE YOU AT 8.15hs. KIDS!!! 馃榿

COPYBOOK WORK:

TODAY IS MONDAY, MAY 17th


IT IS A SUNNY AND COLD DAY!


TODAY I AM FEELING…


CAN-CAN’T AND COULD-COULDN’T


WRITE 3 SENTENCES ABOUT YOU


1) WHEN I WAS 7 I COULDN’ T SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT NOW I CAN SPEAK IT


VERY WELL.


2) WHEN I WAS ………… I COULDN’T …………. , BUT NOW I CAN ………….



3) WHEN I WAS ………… I COULDN’T …………. , BUT NOW I CAN ………...



4) WHEN I WAS ………… I COULDN’T …………. , BUT NOW I CAN ………….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario