lunes, 7 de junio de 2021

Monday, June 7th

 


GOOD MORNING CHILDREN!!!  WE ARE STARTING A NEW WEEK!!!
HAVE A DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND GET READY!馃槑

Explanation of the Day: For this class prepare your copybook and your pencil case.


Explanation of the Day: 8.15 to 9hs.

When the class finishes send me a picture of your copybook to:

fnavarrine@northfield.edu.ar





COPYBOOK WORK:

TODAY IS MONDAY, JUNE 7th

IT IS A SUNNY AND COLD DAY!

TODAY I AM FEELING...

MY WEEKEND

1)  On Saturday I ...

2) On Sunday I ...


Some sentences you said in class (oraciones que dijeron en clase, solo para que la copien los que preguntaron)

Sol: On Saturday a friend came to my house and we jumped on the elastic bed.

Gianluca: Today and yesterday I went to the beach and I swam in the ocean.

Felipe: On Saturday I celebrated my grandmother´s birthday at her house.

On Saturday I played football at the square.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario